Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Old and Sterilized


Frank and Libby just came back from the "health" field trip where they learn about the birds and the bees. Frank went on Wednesday and Libby went today. So last night, Bob was asking Frank about what he'd learned. Frank was mortified and didn't want to talk about it.

So they moved on to other things, and Frank was telling Bob that one day he's was going to grow up to be big enough to beat him up. They were just joking around....boy stuff. And Frank says "Well I may not be able to beat you up now...but some day you'll be old and sterilized...and I'll get you then?" We both go "STERILIZED??!?!?" And Frank says "Yeah, you know....where you can't move any more....sterilized." LOL. So we explained to him the diffence between sterilized and paralyzed. Bob told Frank "Oh MAN, you KNOW this is going on facebook!!!" LOL

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz