Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving with Granny and Pawpaw

We had a great Thanksgiving with Granny and Papaw. The girls helped Granny cook. They made a batch of deviled eggs, but ate them all before we ever sat down to eat Thanksgiving dinner!!! We watched movies and football and took naps. And just enjoyed each other's company. We have alot to be thankful for. Here are my two favorite quotes from the day.

My Dad won't ever answer us kids 'cause he's too lazy to talk!!! - Libby Pool.

House full of kids. House full of dogs. Good food. Days like these are what makes life worth living!!! - David Morgan

P.S. I pitched in and tried to help cook the Mashed Potatoes....one simple little thing...and they tasted like crap. LOL. WHO can mess up mashed potatoes!!! Me. That's who!




No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz