Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Friday, June 20, 2008

Do they arrest parents if their kids cause a Train Derailment???



My parents dropped by during the day today to visit with the kids. They were on their way to a doctor's appointment in Wichita. While they were here, Frank and Libby showed my parents a bag of railroad spikes! There is an active railroad track that runs around the backside of our neighborhood. Apparently Frank and Libby along with the neighbor girl, Krystal, had spent the afternoon pulling up railroad spikes! They had a bag containing THIRTY EIGHT of them. Granny asked how they got them up, and Libby said "They came up really easily. We just pulled them up!"

When I got home, I told them that those spikes are what holds the railroad track together, and if they pulled too many of them out that the rails would come apart and the train would derail. Libby's eyes got as wide as saucers.

Not to mention the fact that they were playing on the train tracks at ALL.

So DO you think they put parents in jail if their children cause a train derailment????

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz