Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Graduates - A High-Schooler and a Pre-Schooler



Well I had two of my five kids graduate this year. JB graduated from High School by the SKIN OF HIS TEETH, but he made it!!! We had a graduation party at our house afterwards, and I got to meet his Mom (Debbie), sister (Ariel) and his baby half brother (Caden).



Carlie graduated from Pre-School. I can't believe that my baby is going to Kindergarten next year. She is so excited. Her Kindergarten Round Up results came in the mail the other day and she got Exceptional on all things except for cutting with scissors and handwriting. She even got the E's on things like sharing and taking turns which are usually not her strength. LOL.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz