Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Sex Museum


That's what I call it...it has some official name about Health. The 5th and 6th Graders take a trip there every year. The first year they learn how their bodies will be changing. The second year, they learn about more complex topics...like sex.

This ALWAYS provides me with great humor. The permission slip askes them to bring money for lunch at Wendy's and for the Gift Shop. I asked Libby "What would they have in the gift shop of the Sex Museum??? I'm afraid to find out." Libby said "Oh, Mommmmmm! They just have pencils and erasers and stuff." "Hmmmmm"

I don't go with them, but I always quiz them when they come home. So I was asking Libby all the details of what they learned, and she told me, and it was pretty explict. But then she says "Mom, you don't have to worry about me EVER letting a boy do that to me." I had to choke on a laugh and replied "That's great..but how come?" She says "Well first of all...if you let a boy do that to you...you could have TWINS. And not only that...you could have SIAMESE twins!!! And I'm NEVER letting a boy do that to me!!!"

Oh, Libby. I am SO going to make you read this post when you are 16 or so.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz