Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ten Commandments



My favorite niece who is four years old and was born on my 35th birthday is a pistol. She told her Mom the other day. "I really wish God hadn't created those commandments!!!"

According to my sister: she thinks "thou shall not be touchy with thy friends" is a commandment? Also not big on the greed thing after she took 6 turkey cookies at once and got in trouble....


She has FOUR older brothers. And she's crazy about pokemon. On her first day of pre-k she head butted a little boy and made him cry. When asked why she'd done that her response was "well he should have been able to take that!!!"

You go girl!!!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz