Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Friday, July 8, 2011

Attack Donkey

This is Lizzy




She's my attack donkey. She's a little over a year old. At first she wouldn't let us touch her, but I came home from work one day after she'd been with us a few days and Libby was out there brushing her. I told Libby that the donkey liked her because they are two of a kind!!!

She we have her in the pasture with the fainting goats. Bob had several high school boys helping him move our trampoline and play set from the old house. When they got to the farm to unload the stuff, Frank told them about the fainting goats.

So these big high school boys run at the pasture to try to make the goats faint. The goats couldn't have cared less, but the scared Lizzy. She started braying and charing at them and those big old high school boys took off running!!!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz