Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Libbyisms

We were at a ballgame a couple of weeks ago and a girl from the other team hit her head really hard on the wall. A couple of hours later, we are driving to Granny and Papaw's house and Libby goes "Mom, you know that girl that hit her head?" I said "Yeah, she hit it pretty hard." Libby says very seriously "I bet she'll have anesthesia when she grows up!!" Ummmm....I think that's amnesia, Libby!!!

Then we were at Madison Days, and they converted the old pharmacy to a really neat cafe.







At the back of the store there is a window where you can see back into the kitchen. Granny said "When this was still a drug store people went up to that window to get their prescriptions." Take a good look at the picture above.

We kept eating and a few minutes later Libby goes "But I don't get how they did the drive by, with the window up so high like that!!!" Ummmm Libby....they didn't have drive through windows at pharmacies back then!!!!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz