Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Monday, July 25, 2011

A little squirrelly




When we were kids, one of Mom's favorite jokes was "How do you catch a squirrel?"......"You climb up in a tree and act like a nut!!!"

So Mom posted this joke on Facebook the other day. “It’s so hot I saw a squirrel the other day holding his nuts with a potholder.”

I thought that was funny, and we were talking about it in the car on the way home last night, and Frank goes “Mom, Mom, I forgot to tell you this!!!” And I go “What?” He said “The other day, I was mowing the yard and I saw this squirrel jump out of a tree and land in our POOL!!!”

I go “Frank, you are SO lying.” And he goes “Really, Mom, I’m not I saw it!!!” So I said “So there’s a dead squirrel in our pool right now?!?!?” And he said “No, it swam across the pool and climbed out on the ladder!!!”

We continued to tease him and he goes “Really, I heard a BIG splash and I looked over there and saw it!!!” So I said “So it was a GIANT squirrel that was so hot he decided to take a dip in our pool???”

It was so funny.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz