Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Friday, July 29, 2011

Bad Things Come in 3s...times two

We've had a hard Summer. First Memaw had her bad stroke. Then a few weeks ago I had to take Carrie to the ER for high blood pressure. This weekend Lena wrecked her car...had to go to the hosptial via ambulance. Luckily just bumps and bruises, but now she has no car until she gets insurance settlement.

My parents had their new travel trailer break down on them. Then their truck got hit by a big limb from a freak storm. Then a few days later Granny and Libby were going to the post office and were hit by a run away truck that had gotten out of gear.

I hope we are done for a while!!!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz