Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Friday, November 7, 2008

Libby's Revenge

When Frank got angry, he was going to throw a big tantrum (or do something spectacular) and everyone was going to know about it. Now Libby reacted completely differently. She'd give you the evil eye, and then get even with you later.

When she was four years old, she went through a period where she colored on the walls every time she was alone. I was complaining about this to my Mom, and she said "All kids color on the wall. YOU did it." My reply was "I colored on the wall ONCE, got a spanking, and never did it again!!!!" Libby just kept on doing it.

We gave her a bucket and a soapy rag and made her scrub it all off, we grounded her, we spanked her, and still she colored on the walls. She did that for about a year before she finally stopped.

Then one day she got in trouble (I don't remember what it was about) and she gave me the evil eye and skulked off somewhere. I thought that was the end of it. Later that night, I went to take a bath. I was going to read my romance novel in the tub. When I got to the bathroom, Libby had taken my paperback and torn all the pages up!!! That was her revenge!!!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz