Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Saturday, November 1, 2008

JB Had A Break In

JB's apartment isn't in the best part of town, but it is cheap. Someone picked the lock and broke in the other day. They took his PlayStation, videos and games. He called the police to report it. When they came to take the report, the police told him that someone had been killed in his apartment last summer. They said they found the guy in the living room, and told JB he'd been there several weeks before anyone found him so he was melting into the floor. NICE!!!! I think that falls into the category "Thanks for Sharing". No wonder the rent was so cheap.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz