Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Thursday, November 13, 2008

A REAL Bra

Libby is anxiously waiting for her body to start changing and for puberty to begin.

My Mom and Dad kept the kids over night last Saturday. The kids had a blast, and it gave Bob and I chance to go out on date!

While Libby was there, she asked Granny. "Would you buy me a REAL bra. You know the ones like my mom wears with the stuffing inside!" Choke! Gasp! I am SO not ready for this.

A few weeks ago, she passed me in the living room, and I noticed something wasn't quite right about her. I made her stop while I looked her over. Then it finally dawned on me that she had "Boobs". She had stuffed one of her training bras with kleenex. And so it begins!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz