Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Captain Feathersword


For some reason, Carlie has reverted back to watching Barney and The Wiggles the last few weeks. That's why I'm sitting here with "It's a Wiggly Parrrrttty...." running through my head.

Yesterday she was getting ready to put a video on. She asked me if I wanted to watch Barney or the Wiggles. I popped off "Definitely the Wiggles. You know I've always had the hots for Captain Feathersword!!!" Carlie looked at me and said "Mommmmm. You can't have the hots for Captain Feathersword?" I go "Why not?" and she said "You can't have the hots for HIM 'cause your already married to my DAD!!!!"

"It's a Wiggly Paaarrrrttyyyy.....everybody's grooving....."

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz