Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Violence Gets Your Way Every Time

Granny and Pawpaw met my sister's family at the St. Lois zoo this weekend. They had a great time, and they brought Parker back with them for a week. While they were there, they witnessed THIS which is REMARKABLY like the stuff that goes on in MY family.

The small red monkey found an old white sheet and decided to take a nap and cover up with the sheet. The BIG red monkey decided thats a good idea and he needs the sheet so here he comes down the hill and starts jerking the sheet away from the little one. Of course the little one put up a fight until the big one slapped him up the side of his head. LOL









No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz