Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Little Notes


Libby made me feel like a heel the other day when she handed me this note.

Mom - Some Stuff I haf to tell you

Dear Mom,

This is one of those moments when you don't want to talk. I'm going to tell you somethen about Madi do you know how she dose not get in that much of trouble comparde to me .(yes, no) that's because's she lie to not get in trouble. (EX: Madi kicked me on the trampolen and she said that she didn't she lied because Frank, Faith sol her do it.) (EX: Madi said that i said that she had no socks in her dresser and she said that i did not say that. she lied.) I will take what ever puneshment that you give me.

Love libby.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz