Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Animal Lover






Madolyn has always been crazy about animals and most animals seem to know it. My parent's little dog Cooper absolutely LOVES Madi. They are two peas in a pod.

Well Madi came home from her first day of school and told me. "Mom, did you know that you are Da Urinal?" Since this came out of the blue, I couldn't figure out what on earth she was talking about. She goes "You know....Hamsters are Noctural because they sleep during the day and are awake at night. And Humans are Da Urinal."

And I go "Ohhhhh....Diurnal!!"

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz