Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Monday, August 4, 2008

July Quotes

If anything goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good, then We did it. If anything goes real good, then You did it. That's all it takes to get people to win football games for you - Paul Bryant
****************************************************
Stop telling God how big your storm is - Instead tell your storm how big your GOD is. - Unknown
****************************************************
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. --- Ralph Waldo Emerson
****************************************************
My mom used to say it doesn't matter how many kids you have... because one kid'll take up 100% of your time so more kids can't possibly take up more than 100% of your time. ~Karen Brown

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz