Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tater - Part II - Life after Kids

Tater never really did adjust to the idea that there were kids in our home! For the most part she would just hide out somewhere and avoid them. Tater also never adjusted to my Mom. Over the years, my Mom tried REPEATEDLY to win that cat over. However, every time my Mom tried to pet her, it usually ended with Tater biting my Mom. Tater just had this look that said "I HATE YOU!!!"

When Frank was 5 he instructed Granny, that he could now pet Tater. But only sometimes. He can pet Tater when her ears are pointed up...but when her ears are pointed down...then you'd better not pet her. LOL. That boy had her figured out

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz