Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Snack Wars - Part III


For our third installment, we'll talk about the case of the missing Push-Up. I had purchased a box of them from the Schwann Man, and they were SO good. The kids loved them. I let them each eat one.

About an hour later, Madi came and told us that Frank had gotten another one out of the freezer (with out asking) and was eating it. Frank knew that she was going to go tell on him. I hollered at him to come in. He comes in with empty hands and his best innocent look on. I ask him if he'd eaten a second Push Up and the halo on his head practically GLOWED as he said "Well no, I didn't eat another Push Up.!!"

Madi chimes in "He did have a second one and he put it in the trash outside!" Well Frank is smart enough to know when the gig is up. He confessed.

Now Frank is a GERM-A-PHOBE. He cannot tolerate eating or drinking after anyone else, and he's easily grossed out. Bob made him retrieve the offending Push Up. It had one bite taken out of it, and was slightly dirty from its brief visit to the trash can. Bob made him eat it....dirt and all.

Frank tried to die, but did manage to get it down. Actually I think once he got the dirt licked off of it, he rather enjoyed it. I don't think he's swiped anything out of the freezer again.

We'll have to wait and see what the next saga of the Snack Wars will be. I'm sure there'll be more to come.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz