Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Monday, August 18, 2008

Mean Girls



I HATE the whole Mean Girls thing, and I am constantly telling my three daughters that they need to be kind to people...in particular those who are different, new to the school or don't have any friends.

After their second day of school last week, Madi climbed up in my lap and we were talking. I told her, “If you see kids in your class that don’t have anyone to play with them or be their friend, I want you to go make friends with them.” She looked at me like I was crazy and said “Moooooommm." I thought uh oh.

But she followed it up with "I’m already friends with EVERYBODY in the 1st grade!!!” LOL. It was the second day of class. My little social butterfly.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz