Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Friday, October 31, 2008

Pluck Those Orioles!!!

Last week Bob's team played their big rivals, the T-Birds. They made a giant sign that said "Pluck Those T-Birds." Carlie asked me what pluck meant. So I explained to her that it meant to pull all the feathers off of a bird. So the whole game she's asking me "Have we plucked 'em yet?"

Well last night towards the end of the game she asked me what the mascot was for the team were playing. I told her they were the Orioles and that was a pretty black and orange bird. And without missing a beat she says "Well I guess we'll pluck them too!!!" So she spent the rest of the game shouting "Pluck 'em!!! Pluck 'em!!!!"

Hehehe.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz