Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Make Up

The first year the girls took dance lessons, Carlie was too young to join a class. She was only 2 years old. So Madi and Libby got to dance. The two older girls had a recital at the end of the year. This was complete with costumes, dress rehersals, etc.

Well I had to have them in Wichita (30 minutes away) dressed and ready for their dress rehearsal early on the day of the recital. So we are rushing around trying to get costumes on, find all of their shoes, fix their hair and get their make up on. I left Carlie with Bob while I took the big girls to rehearsal.

In my haste to get out the door and get them to their dress rehearsal on time, I made a critical mistake. I left the make up bag sitting out!!!! Apparently Carlie had been watching all the hustle and bustle with a tad bit of jealously. So once I was out the door, she helped herself to the make up bag.

I got back from the dress rehearsal to find my two year old sitting in time out and looking like THIS.



Not sure if she was going for the Tonto look or Phantom of the Opera!!! Yeah, thanks Bob for keeping a good eye on her while I was gone!!

You know something bad is about to happen when you walk in the door and the first thing your husband says is "Go on. Show your Mother what you've done!!!" LOL.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz