Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Long Time, No Post

I'm so sorry about the lack of updates. Feb was an extremely hectic month for me. For one thing, my kids were finished up their basketball season, and Bob was still coach his High School Basketball girls. So we were running to games and practices all the time. And then on the work front, I've been working 60 hours weeks trying to get a software package ready to be tested by our Field Users.

So for the whole month I would go to work during the day, from 5:30-8:30 fix dinner, do homework, give bathes and run kids to practices, and then from 8:30 - 11:00pm log back in from home and work some more.

But I have alot to share with you. So be prepared for a string of posts!!! I've missed writing to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz