Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

No, Thanks. Frank Already Took Care Of It.



We have two dogs and two cats in the house. I don't have any animals that could rip a child's face off or anything. So I usually tell the kids that if one of them nips or scratches you, then you were probably mistreating the animal. So very little sympathy.

A few days ago, Carlie came in crying hysterically. I asked her what was wrong, and she explained that Hunter (our youngest cat) had bit her on the cheek. I gave her my little speech about letting animals down when they wanted down. But Bob comes over and in a melodramatic/silly voice says "Carlie, do you want me to go KICK that old cat for you??"

In a weepy, tiny, sincere little voice Carlie says "No Thanks. Frank already took care of that for me."

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz