Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Monday, June 22, 2009

Spill-My-Guts-Libby Strikes Again




She just spent a week by herself with Granny and Papaw. They went to Applebys to eat out one evening. At a table nearby the waiter brought out a huge dessert that was piled high. Libby and Granny were talking about what a huge dessert that was. When they got done with their meal, Libby walked by the table where the lady was eating the dessert. The dessert plate was completely empty. She paused at it and said loudly "Wow, Granny. She really DID eat that whole thing by herself!!!"

Granny said she just pushed her forward and didn't look back. LOL

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz