Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

All Bobs are Good Guys - Or Not


Carlie and Madi went to Vacation Bible School while they were with my Mom. On the last day, my Mom went to pick them up. They said "The Preacher's name is Bob....just like our Dad." And the preacher said "Yeah, all of us Bobs are pretty good guys, aren't we?"

Carlie muttered under her breath "Well I don't know about THAT. Our Dad beats us with a WOODEN SPOON!!!"

Ugggggggh! That kids' hardly been spanked in her life.

1 comment:

Mom! Dude! said...

Where and why do they come up with this stuff?!?! My oldest once told his grandpa (my dad) that I made him drink hot pepper sauce! Good heavens!

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz