Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Ape In The Well

Once this grandma told her granddaughter...go out to the well and get me a bucket of water.

So Kathleen went out there to get some water...and a giant ape jumped out of the well and said *I ate a barrel of cracker, I drank a barrel of water. And I'll eat you too* And he ate up Kathleen.

So a few minutes later, Granny said *I wonder what's taking Kathleen so long...Kevin...go out there and see about her.* So Kevin went out to the well, and out jumped that Ape. And he said *I ate a barrel of crackers....I drank a barrel of water. I ate a little girl...and I'll eat you too*. And he ate Kevin up.

Granny was getting worried, so she sent Kevin and Kathleen's Mom out there to see what was going on. So she went out to the well. And out jumped that old Ape. And that ape said *I ate a barrel of crackers...I drank a barrel of water....I ate a little girl...I ate a little boy...and I'll eat you TOO* And he ate up their Mom.

So by now Granny was really worried..and she sent PawPaw out there to check on them. So PawPaw got out to the well, and out jumped the ape. And he said *I ate a barrel of crackers...I drank a barrel of water. I ate a little boy, I ate a little girl, I ate their Mom..and I'll eat you TOO.*

But Grandpa said *Oh, no you won't. I'm not afraid of you..you old ape.* And he chase that Ape way up into a tree, and that Ape fell out. And when he landed, his belly split open, and out popped, Kathleen...and out popped Kevin...and out popped their Mom.

Note from Julie: You can add in as many relatives as you'd like :0)

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz