Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's All Fun N Games Until Someone Pukes



Alternative Title - How My Son Cleared Out a Public Swimming Pool in Six Seconds Flat.

I went to go pick up the little girls on Saturday. We decided to meet at the Madison City Pool....so it was just me and Mom and the four kids. They were having such a good time. They'd found a little boy to play with...and they were wrestling with him. I had thought to myself at one point that they were getting a little rough and I should make them quit. Then I decided not to say anything.

The next thing I know everyone is OUT of the pool. The little boy had accidently choked Frank in the pool and he'd puked. This necessitated putting extra chemicals in the pool and shutting it down for an hour.

The little girls can now almost hold their own swimming after their week of swimming lessons. They had such a fun week with Granny.

Oh well!!!

1 comment:

Mom! Dude! said...

Do-oh! In all the swimming my kids do, I've yet to have that one happen. But I am sure my time will come. Oh, that's just so gross. Yak in the pool! Can they ever really get it cleaned?

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz