Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Don't Get Those Good Apples.....

This is another popular story in our family that my Mom tells.

One day Granny was making an apple pie in her kitchen, and she told her little granddaughters *Go down in the cellar and get me some apples. Now there are some good apples down there and some bad apples. Make sure you get the good apples*

So her two little granddaughters went down into the dark, dark cellar to get the apples. They were getting ready to pick up the good apples when they heard a scary voice *Don't get them good apples....get them bad apples..* They were soooo scared, they got the bad apples and ran upstairs.

When Granny saw that they had gotten the bad apples, she was mad. She said *Girls....I told you to get GOOD apples....not the bad ones...so go down there and get the good ones this time*

So her two little granddaughters went back down into the dark, dark cellar to get the apples. They were going to pick up the good apples this time when they heard a scary voice *Don't get them good apples....get them bad apples..* They were soooo scared, they got the bad apples and ran upstairs.

Now Granny was REALLY mad...and she said...*If you don't get the good apples this time...your going to have to sit in time out*.

So this time the girls went down there and got the good apples. And that scary voice said *I'll see you tonight in your dreeeeaaams*

Then when the girls were in bed that night they heard....*I'm coming to get you....I'm on the first step....I'm on the second step....I'm on the third step...I'm on the FOURTH step.....I GOTCHA*

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz