Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Football is already breathing down my neck!!!



It's not even July yet, and we had our first FIFTH GRADE football meeting. The boys will be practicing two hours a day six days a week from the end of July until school starts. They are encouraging us to start conditioning them now so that they aren't puking their guts out when practices start.

He has the same coach that he had last year, and he's a good coach. Frank should learn alot this year. We'll see how tough he is once someone hits him with full pads on.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz