Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Monday, July 14, 2008

Visit from the Police




I guess considering how wild my kids are, it was inevitable that the Police would one day visit my house.

JB rang our doorbell at 6:30am this morning. Bob got up and answered it. He asked if he could "take a nap" here. Bob told him he could sleep on the couch downstairs. He was out like a light until I got him up at 4pm.

So I'm outside this afternoon working in my flower beds, and a city policeman gets out of his car and is looking all over at JB's car. I went over and asked if I could help him with something. He said there had been a hit and run last night and someone died. The car involved was just like JB's Intrepid and had damage on the right front passenger side. JB's car already had damage there from a fender bender Prom night.

I explained that. He wanted to know who owned the car, what his relationship wast to me, etc. And I explained all that. I was SO panicking. I was on my way to go wake JB up and ask what was going on when the officer came back and said he'd cleared JB's car...it wasn't the one they were looking for. Whew!!!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz