Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

J.B. has flown the coop


He's out on his own now. He's staying with a friend while he's working on getting his own apartment. I miss him, but it was time. We still see him every other week or so, and talk to him by phone a couple of times a week.

He works at Domino's Pizza almost full time and is planning on going to Butler County Junior College this Fall. He has a full Pell Grant.

Did I say I miss him? LOL. He's only been with us a year. I can't imagine how much harder it will be when one of my little kids flies the coop.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz