Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Sunday, July 6, 2008

House Work


Bob went to Oklahoma today to pick Frank up. So I gathered the girls up to help me clean the house. Carlie has been in trouble all weekend. I've spanked her about three times a day for being smart alec or flat out not doing what she was told to do.

This morning she started whinning because she didn't want to help with the housework. Her first job was to empty the bathroom trash cans. She told me that was WAY too hard for her to do and she didn't like to do housework anyway. I said "Housework is a part of life. Get in there and empty those trash cans." She gave me a mean look and said "Well housework isn't a part of MY life!!!"

So she got to do not only HER chores today, but also some of the other girls'.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz