Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trick or Treat at Madison



Wow, what another crazy-busy weekend. We went to the High School game on Friday Night. Then I had to have Frank in Hutchinson for his last regular game at 9:30 am. It's an hour's drive. We got home from that at 2pm, then left at 3pm to go have Halloween at Madison with my Mom and Dad.

While we were at Madison, JB stopped by the house with his new girlfriend. I missed getting to see her, but Bob said she was nice.

Today Madi had a skating party in the afternoon. Carlie was upset she couldn't go, so I took her and the other two out for ice cream while we waited for Madi. Whew!!!

We had a really good time Trick or Treating with Granny, Papaw and Memaw Obie.






No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz