Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Friday, October 3, 2008

What Your Car Says About You

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0932396.html

According to the article above, since I own a Navy Blue colored car, it means that I'm "Credible, confident, dependable". And that might be true. But the other day I was looking at my car and realized it says even more about me.

I drive a 2006 Pontiac Solstice. It's a sporty two seater, and that definitely shows my "go-get-em" personality. But I noticed a few other things about my car that were also telling. For one thing, the top of my black convertible roof was covered in long white cat hair. Hmmmmm.

Then I noticed that if was very dirty. Because when you have FIFTEEN MILLION (well okay only FIVE, but it seems like FIFTEEN MILLION sometimes) kids, you seldom have time to wash your sports car.

And then in the thick layer of dirt on my car, I noticed that four little fingers had trailed in the dust in a curly-que pattern all the way entirely around my car. And I just smiled!!!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz