Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Girls Night Out


The girls went to go see High School Musical On Ice this weekend. We got dressed up, put glitter on our faces (even me) and had a great time. The show was good, but I actually got a bigger kick out of watching Carlie watch the show. She danced and she sang all the songs.

At one point basketballs fell down from the top of the building down to the skaters below. The girls thought that was the best part. At another part in the show Troy pulled his shirt off (and he was FINE). Granny and I liked that part the best!!!!




No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz