Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Monday, September 29, 2008

It's In The Kiss



This weekend, lipstick "kisses" began appearing on the walls of our house. The first one I found was down low on the wall and no one knew a THING about how it got there.

However, the next one I found was kid height. Again, NO ONE, knew how it got there. It was too low for Libby unless she was leaning down. That one was TOO BIG. So next I lined Carlie up next to the kiss. It COULD have been her, if she got up on her tip toes. That one was TOO SMALL. Then I lined up Madi....Hmmm....that one was JUST RIGHT.

So she got to spend the afternoon cleaning lip stick marks off the walls.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz