Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Friday, September 26, 2008

Granny is Retiring


She's spent many years in the school system helping the kids who struggle the most. And now she is retiring.

Posted is this year's school picture. She's lost about 40lbs and is looking great!

They don't pay paraeducators much. Granny always did it because she enjoyed it. When she told her grandkids she was retiring almost everyone them said "But Granny, what will you do for money??? How will you pay your bills???" I guess they don't think Papaw makes enough money to support them!!!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz