Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Moment In Time


Yesterday morning, the kids didn't have school. It was so nice to be able to get ready for work at a leisurely pace instead of having to get four kids ready in addition to myself.

I was in the bathroom and I see a flash of pink heading towards my bed. I couldn't resist climbing back into bed with Carlie for a moment. We cuddled up under the covers and were tickling and giggling. Just a few minutes later Madi joined us. I laid there in bed with their warm little bodies pressed up against me...whispering and giggling. I could have stayed there all day.

But it was a glorious Moment in Time. One that I want to remember.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz