Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Sunday, February 24, 2013

2012 Quotes

***********************************************

 
To tell you the truth, I hate what didn’t kill me. It didn’t make me stronger. The people in my life have. Thank you for that. – Mitch Hunter (America’s 2nd full face transplant recipient)

 
***************************************************

 
Letting go doesn’t mean giving up, but rather accepting that there are things that cannot be. - Unknown

 
***************************************************

 
Julie know without a doubt you are the glue in your family. You must draw on your dry humor to bring levity and lightness to your family. To see through this and old up a mirror and laugh is your gift. Keep it up and know I think and pray for you. Always have, always will. - Mylene Atnip

 
***************************************************

 
Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength." - Christopher Reeves
 

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz