Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Snow White and the Who?

 
The other day we were watching Snow White and the Huntsman. It’s a different spin on the Snow White story, but basically the same. Libby kept asking these weird questions “Why are there seven little guys there?” “Those are the seven dwarves?” “Why is she asking that mirror questions?”
 
Bob finally says  “Libby haven’t you heard ‘Mirror, mirror on the wall who’s the fairest one of all?” Libby says “She doesn’t look very fair to me, she’s being unfair to Snow White.”
 
Bob tries again "LIBBY! Haven't you ever seen the movie "Snow White and the Seven Drawves?"  She goes "OH!!"  
 
 
Then Carlie slaps on the back and says "Don't worry, Genious, I got your back.  I'll explain it all later!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz