Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Time Out

It's been almost exactly a year since I last posted.  That was when things with Frank started to really go down hill.  I just didn't have the heart to write any more.  But this is something that is good for me and I have committed to blogging again.  My kids get such joy out of reading the older books I have created from years past.  I want them to continue to have those memories.  I'm going to back date some posts going back to January, and then I'll go forward from there.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz