Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sometimes Ignorance is Bliss

I've been trying to ignore the fact that I am in my 40s now....age is a state of mind and all that.

Even so it has caught up with me. I went to the eye doctor and had to go to bifocals. The cool thing about this is that they have really cool contacts now that blend everything in and you can't even tell the difference.

The bad news is....that I can SEE!!! I left the eye doctor's office and almost screamed when I saw how dirty my dash and steering wheel are.

Now I am afraid to go home and find out what I will SEE there. Very afraid!!!!


No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz