Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Monday, February 11, 2013

Who's Sonya?

We have always teased Libby over the years about the goofy things she says.  She's a smart girl, studies hard and makes great grades...but boy can she say the silliest things!!!

One of the best things about Libby though?  She can always laugh at herself.  Which gives us the gift of laughing with her.


Libby said she was drawing a mansion in art class.  I asked her what it looked like. She said the coolest thing about her mansion was that it had a hot tub AND a sonya!

I gotta tell you...I love hot tubs.  But those sonyas are way too hot for me.
 

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz