Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Friday, February 22, 2013

Where's the Beef?!?!?!

 
So Madi LOVES Beef Jerky.  In fact she insisted that Papaw buy her a giant bag all of her own for Christmas.
 
 
 
The girls always have chatter to tell me when they get home from school and the other day Madi says in an excited voice "MOM, guess WHAT???"
 
 
"This girl brought some stuff to school today for all of us to try.  It was SO good.  It was Goose Beef Jerky!"
 
So I asked her "Well Madi, was it Goose Jerky or Beef Jerky?"   She said "It was GOOSE Beef Jerky!!!"
 
I told her "Madi, Beef comes from cows.  Was it Beef or Goose?"  I knew what she meant, I was just giving her a hard time.  She thinks about it a minute and then says "Well I guess it was the Beef part of the Goose!".   



No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz