Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Family Bed

No, I do not practice attachment parenting....not by choice anyway.
 
 


Carlie is nearly 10 years old and still she insists on sneaking into our bed at night.   I woke up the other night and literally, Carlie was in the middle of the bed...I had a cat curled up on the pillow pressed up against my face and a dog on my legs.

I asked Carlie yesterday "Our you still going to crawl in bed with us when you are 16?  She thinks about it a minute and says "Well, I still have a long time to work that out."

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz