Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Anniversaries


In the English language there are orphans and widows, but there is no word for the parent who loses a child - My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult


Today is the anniversary of my Brother-in-Law's death. He died in a car wreck at the age of 26 before I was a part of the family. I always think about my Mother-in-Law Arlene on this 5th day of March, and hug my kids a little tighter than normal.
It was a peaceful day in the Pool House today. Nothing exciting to report.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz