Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Karma will always bite you in the butt eventually

My Mom kept the three girls Thursday - Saturday last week. Libby started throwing up on Saturday night. My Mom said that Libby was the best sick kid ever. When she got ready to throw up, she'd calmly remove her night gown, take her glasses off, pull her hair back and then throw up. She said she was really low maintanence.

Secretly, in my mind, I though. "I am SO tired right now. I am SO glad that I didn't have to deal with that."

Well Karma came back to bite me in the butt big time last night. At 1:30am, I heard someone running into my bedroom, and then heard the sound that all Mom's recognize immediately. I thought "Oh no, someone's going to hurl!!!"

Sure enough, Madi threw up all over my bedroom floor. And she'd had red carpet-staining Kool-aide for dinner last night. She threw up all over my bedroom floor, all over her bed, and all over her bedroom floor. And the Diva is definitely NOT low maintanence.

So that's what I get for my secret mean little thought. LOL. The Princess is feeling much better today!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz