Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Some things are not supposed to be crunchy.

Frank and Libby are 8 and 9 now, and I've let them start cooking a few things on their own. Frank woke me up this morning to ask if he could scramble some eggs for breakfast. I sleepily told him yes.

Later in the day I asked Madi how her breakfast was. She said "Well we had eggs, but they weren't very good!!" I asked her what was wrong with them and she said "Well they were crunchy!!!"

Hmmm....guess they got some shells in the eggs.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz